Author Topic: Suffered from hairloss for 2 years and now my hair has recovered  (Read 52 times)

DianneM

• MYEB
    • View Profile
hello everyone! ever since i was in high school until college and up to i gave birth to my son, i sort of have this severe hair loss that every time i brush my hair or even wake up from my bed, i see lots and lots of hair. if i count them i get about more than 10 strands of hair and made me feel uncomfortable with myself, often i just do my hair a ponytail just to prevent it from falling every where i go. long journey after many tips and trick i've done from different kinds of shampoo, using natural remedies like coconut oil and aloe vera gel, even tried hormonal pills..then i tried organic products, it helped grow back to my thick locks. My confidence improved and i'm not insecure about my hair anymore..the thing is, i didn't give up to find a remedy/solution and i'm so glad! I just kept positive and it end well.  ;D

hope this post can spread positivity everywhere!  ;)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shoe.gar

• View Profile
So interesting! Can you share us what's organic product is that? :)

Eva D

• View Profile
Dianne M...awesome news.  Mental outlook is always half the battle.  I am working on healing some lower back issues at the moment.  I am really working on my stretching but I am also sending love....love to the universe (aka God) and love to my back.  Thank you.  So grateful for the gift of healing.

spreadpositivity

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dianne M...awesome news.  Mental outlook is always half the battle.  I am working on healing some lower back issues at the moment.  I am really working on my stretching but I am also sending love....love to the universe (aka God) and love to my back.  Thank you.  So grateful for the gift of healing.

I also have some back problems. I was a bit worried at first, but I since we have the power to heal, I let go of all my fears and focused on loving my body, just like what you did! <3