Author Topic: About manifesting your loved one and free will  (Read 74 times)

spreadpositivity

• Administrator
    • View Profile
About manifesting your loved one and free will
« on: January 21, 2019, 10:12:09 am »
Some people would argue that it is impossible to manifest your ideal partner or ex through Law of Attraction/Conscious Creation because it violates the other person's free will.

What do you think about this?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shoe.gar

• View Profile
Re: About manifesting your loved one and free will
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:53:14 pm »
It's depend to the people if she/he willing to manifest their loved one. But the secret to manifestation is BELIEVING. The power lies in your belief that everything happens right now, in real time, and that your number one job is to not doubt about it. It is not about them, It's about YOU. If you are willing, then believe in your feelings.

Eva D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 01:19:11 pm »
I once read that there are different versions of folks (like parallel universes).  You manifest based on your own perceptions.  Therefore in my universe, the perfect version of my ex shows up and wants to be with me. 

I am also a huge fan of Neville Goddard.  In his books and lectures, he shares many stories of how a person's behavior changed based on another's changed perception.  For example, one was a school child who was disrupting the classroom and the family members with whom a certain teacher had to deal.  It wasn't him, but his wife who visualized her husband coming home from school saying the child was behaving well and that a certain family member (I think it was the child's grandmother) had left town and that teaching had again become a pleasure.

Another woman was an abandoned grandmother who wished to see her son and her grandchild again even though the daughter in law had kicked her out.  The woman imagined getting two letters inviting her back, and received them within weeks if I remember.

And yet another visualized her critical boss praising her.

I am paraphrasing greatly.  So if my details are incorrect, I apologize.  But it is quite possible to visualize for yourself, the behavior of another.  I do not believe there is harm in doing so.  Its your version of your own world.  You can have anything you want.

Marie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:43:26 am »
I once read that there are different versions of folks (like parallel universes).  You manifest based on your own perceptions.  Therefore in my universe, the perfect version of my ex shows up and wants to be with me. 

The Theory of the Multiverse! I love this concept and helps in the way we perceive things around us.